02 May 2010

Printing Class

In this remaining trimester, I was engaging printing class as my 4th hour. As you guys noticed, in printing we always made something that obviously can be printed such, photograph, letterhead, memo pad, business card, greeting card, etc. Well currently I'm making greeting card, yet since I don't have something to be greet for somebody else, I'm just making graduation party invitations for myself which is more practical.

For the last four weeks, we already been made three printing products, e.g. letterheads, memo pads and business cards, plus that one I'm currently making. Frankly, I'm freaking excited once I got my products printed, not just because I know how to make it, but it much more because those were originally made by me. Well yeah, I'm so obnoxiously proud of myself for this reason. Pardon me!

So here's my printing products I've been made so far :

Letterheads with fake address and phone #,
so nobody can track me anyway :p


The memo pads, one for school's memo pad,
and another for soon-I-wish my travel agency's memo pad

The business cards that I guess the address and
cell phone # will no longer available by the beginning of July :'(

I send big happiness and congratulations for those my buddies who pass the national exam back home. Though I heard a whisper said some of guys didn't pass it (yet). Well you guys soon to be passed I believe. God never sleep for who doesn't know that. My thoughts and prays always be with you.

No comments: