11 March 2013

so long... (one thank you note)

For the senseis :

Thank you for every sincere smiles whenever you walked in the class. 
I keep every advise you gave, deep inside. 
I feel like I owe you big time. 
For what is worth, I promise I will back every year to see what you are doing. 

大変お世話になっておりまして、本当にありがとうございました。
先生のおかげで、一年中は結構楽しかった。


For the people down below :

Things we had were more than just awesome. 
We had no clue about what we are gonna do to begin with, and I am grateful to grow with each and every one of you. 
One may say it would take years to actually treasure ones as a family, but I know I don't need that much time to spend. 
You know, I will go pray each night hoping that we will across each other's path in one fine, exciting future. 

また会いましょうね! 皆の明るい未来を毎晩にお祈りしてます。お元気でね!


For okaasan and otousan :

Thank you for being at the door when I am home from school, work and all.  
Thank you for sending me to the hospital in the first place, worrying what I might feel after. Thank you for the food that keep me feed during those hard days after scurry hospital experience. 
Thank you for always handing me the spare keys whenever I locked my moron self out. Thank you for the time I thought no one will be there, but you guys were. 
Thank you for keeping me in cage before 11pm, or wondering where I would be, if I wasn't home. 
And most of all, thank you for letting me call you, mom and dad, and protect us like ones.
I also owe you guys a comeback. I will. I promise.

お母さん、お父さん。この一年にお世話になって頂いてありがとうございました。恐らく、病気のときに迷惑をかけてしまって済みませんでした。お母さんとお父さんの健康をお祈りします。私はきまってまた会館へ遊びに行きます。それじゃ、また会いにしましょう!


Thank you. I know my Japan would be quiet without each and every one of you.

No comments: