04 March 2013

new

My wi-fi is working! Wee.
As I am blogging from my new home, I am pretty excited. I moved out from dormitory last weekend and currently residing in hustle district of Toshima, in Ikebukuro.

Another place, another packs of strange places, another full train in the morning,
 I kind of like it here, though. A few hundred meters from downtown, heaps of stores and they even have cat cafe in here (search for nekobukuro).
I guess I cannot think of anything better than this. 

Needless, I get bigger room than the one I had at the dorm. It is roughly two and half as big. No more living in the rat hole. lolz

I will update few tiny bits about moving story, the story about moving company guy and whatnot in another post. I gotta run for my part-time shift in half an hour.

Ciao!

No comments: