24 November 2009

umm, test was not tested me literally

Hey, pal! I have relieved now. Something happened back in the past, let it through. They grind my heart to be more tough and now that my life must go on. People might lost, but time never stopped and waiting for you. So that I think to be more be able to take it as my lesson I learned.

This week will be ended up the 1st trimester which I have to turn all the assignment in to the teacher, got the final test and so forth. Final test, umm... that's scary enough, isn't that? No more. If you guess test here is just piece of cake, you'll be have an extra credit (lol). You are absolutely right. Instead of back then you have to memorize any formulas prior to the exam, here even the teacher gives you the problem couple days before the exam. "Wow. So people there will be get at least B if the teacher gave you the problem," if you said that, probably I just say it depends, most of them aren't, terribly.

I'm not trying to be critical. In fact, kids here don't care about the test. But, that's unfair to distinguish something different. I think if Indonesia could apply several things done here, maybe the kids will be developed more innovative and greater, instead of memorizing something that you probably won't use it in the future anyway.

I just had 1st and 2nd hour final test actually, last Friday. That wasn't too bad. In 1st and 2nd, I had architecture and drafting, so I've had to make a multi-view of a tool (I didn't know what it was). It didn't take too long, in 30 minutes everything has set. I'm done. I printed it and chill out on my computer then. 3rd hour there is no test, because that's just kinda study hall. Then in 4th hour will be taking test tomorrow :o My teacher, Mr. Cutting gave us the all the questions (It's 125 questions. Insane) and we have to make a notes and write down the answer in incorporate answer. I did my Indonesian way, memorize it. It was tough, so I have to re-read after 25 questions.

In 5th hour, I had English. In particular, English is not pretty hard, but sometimes I just don't get it what the literature meant. But I was flattered with the grades in the previous test (before the finale one). Mmmm... yeah I got A+. Though I have to maintain 'till this term ends. Fortunately, I can use my notes and couple reviews for the final test. So, I would be so easy for me :) My sixth hour do that either, let me takes a note in the 3x5 cm note card that I can use in final test.

So far, it was easy for me to overcome all school stuffs, but luck always come for whom attempt. So we'll see. Then I have to determine what I will take for the next trime. Hope it will be better than the previous one.

Alright. I have to stop blabbering from it's going further and unstructure. I'm still tryin' poke your eyes sometimes folks! Watch out.

No comments: