01 November 2009

homecoming dance

after the blast night before, i literally fatigue and yeaahh, i woke up at 11 o'clock, good huh? then i prepared for homecoming dance. take my shirt, my black jacket, my pants and my hostmom gave me my hostdad's black tie. when i'm fitting it up, i looked that was perfect. i'm ready. not yet.

I took a bathe as soon as after I had brunch because at 2 o'clock we had to headed to my hostbro's girlfriend they would go to party bus (limousine actually) after heading to grandma's house. Two o'clock came by, my hostbrother and I dressed up for homecoming dance though I had a long leisure time to staying home because homecoming dance would start at 7 pm. We looked sharp and ready for photoshoot. Ya, we took some pictures over my grandma's. Thanks for the compliment for those pictures. I'm so grateful is hosted by a great photography skill family (because sometimes I got to be an object (harshly) or model (literally)). haha

Alright then, I went to my hostbro's girlfriend (by the time I wrote it they've been separated) and guess what? My hostparents took a lot more picture there, literally a lot more than I had in previous photoshoot. I didn't envy though. Because I kept thinking that night going a blast night as Black Eyed Peas keep blabbering, I gotta the feeling too.

*ashamed*

Owkay. Photoshoot was over and time to get board on Party bus for my hostbro and her gf. That was the first time I saw a limousine or so emerged on my own eyes. Mmm but I don't get there though because some reasons. Story will be different after then.

We ride away to Heritage, about 3 miles away from my hostbro's gf home. Here, I got a new definition of 'Cold'. That was for real. Puncak's breezes nor class' air conditioner wasn't a quite equivalence what I got here. Might be terrible for me. Did I hate it? umm, not yet. People surrounding me keep panicking me away that the weather become lower and lower. I really do recognize it, much instead. But please, don't make it worse. I beg. Anyway, back to this place, we (minus hostbrother) got another photoshoot, at the same time we were waiting for my hostbro and his gf heading to Heritage Park with another Limo's rider, to took photoshoot either.

Their Limo (there's name of that car, but I can't remember - short term memory lost) has come as my photoshoot was over. I got right away to my car, but my hostparents. Then, someone's mother (then I called Lorraine's mom) said I have to get ride in Limo. I commended it right away and eureka.... I'm on the party bus.

Let's talk about it for a real quick. We went to Apple Bees for dinner at 5:00 pm then we heading to Annapolis for dance. yeaay!! Well, we arrived punctually there and got in a very long, hot and big line. Guess people, to got in the gym where we'' dance we took at least 45 minutes just to got in because a ton of people coming and simply two officers led the gate for people to registered. Huh.

Anywayyyssss, I got there and I'm alone, for the first 2 minutes in the gym. Then I hanging with my friends and start dancing. We got a blast. I'm not exaggerating. lol. It was relieving a lot from those worksheets, homework things, bad things I had before. Am I gonna miss it? I totally am.

After those dances. I wasn't about to go home yet. I went to my hostbro's fella home to watching super lame "paranormal activity" movie. Then the night was so fully of glad. If someone asks me for some more? No refuses at all I answer.





No comments: