12 May 2013

tic tac


Spring sprung is on its toll now. Blooming sakuras a month ago marked the change for this exciting time of the year. In addition to few breezes and gentle sunlight that undauntedly success to make the complete scene of what may be a perfect season. And it's just about the time to celebrate those days of no more thick jackets, double trousers, scarf nor ear muffs. So I guess it is not too much to call days like these, as a 'less-layer' season.

On the other notes, I have a jot of countdowns that I have been meaning to tell you for awhile; so I trust you to keep it as a secret. Yet here it is:

Two months and five days before home.

A month and twelve days before hitting twenty one.

A week before my teacher's choir group concert.

And two days before a band of my favorites' concert (long awaited one).

Hence, all the countdowns start from now.

No comments: