10 November 2009

when i define love unlikely

Anyway people, I know it is a corny or even cheesy things I've ever written here. It's taken from my essay assignment in English class. I'm just want to share a thought about that corny stuff. Here you go, enjoy my words!

Love is an emotion when you would sacrifice anything you possess for something or somebody. love has no limitation. Whatever it takes, whenever it comes, the feeling is pretty similar. On my own thought, I would sacrifice anything could have for love as I think that make sense to be done. well, if we look what this term refers to be in narrow perspective, which means relationship between man and woman, boys and girls or kind of, then we're about fail to define this term.

For me, God is one thing to be loved and to be sacrificed . God is a greatest origin from whence the love derives and He also determines which something or somebody we love in. Frankly, I would give my most valued treasure for Him, yeah I'm trying. I still am. Have we conceived how much He gives his loves and graces to our as His slaves? We have to do a deep ponder before we answer that question.

If I have something I can give to Him, I do. I will do. How can you doubt to giving it when you recognize your breath and your own life now are His own belonging? Don't even answer it if you are'nt. Because love is not a gift, is about to give.

How was it? Okay maybe I'm an error-grammatical-author-ever, but you I'm here for learn and will never stop. Poke your eyes later guys!




1 comment:

NABILA said...

kangen ma w yaw?!
kaceean deh u