15 August 2012

Concatenate

Fuji-san
It is such a big relieve that I actually come back here from abundance of what I have been through. And not to mention the countless times of 'come and go' moments traced here (it comes really apparent, if you see the gap between dates of the posts I made). But you know, passion and watching television is so alike. You switched the channel back and forth, seeing what's good yet in the end you'll be where you need to be.

For almost one and a half year doing the hiatus, a lot's been going, hence changes: I'm no longer 13th grader; I'm much older, year and a half older from when I left, obviously; And now I end up to where I have never intended to be. But it's all good, I sucked up all the ups and downs because then again in the long run, we end up where we need to be (I hope I don't bore you with that).

As for now, I'm studying Japanese in one Japs school in Tokyo. And be heading to College next year, taking graphic design, one major I have thee most passion to do in a while! Though, days now have not been so hectic because I'm still on my summer break, I still manage to keep sane. No big plans nor big travels (or even going home). Just plan to sit and stay nicely here at my dorm waiting till friends to pick me up and go to places. I'm not much of a planner these days, more of a breeze follower so to speak.

So much looking forward to update stories, thoughts, pictures and else here again. Hopefully by the time I figure things out (?), I can manage to have fun and share it here. Hope y'all have a good time.

No comments: