11 June 2010

Duh-rama

We are the bosses

Hey, I just found myself really obliged to update my drama thingy (I mean, not "drama") goes, so you'll stop thinking that the drama would last forever. Seriously, it was from a month ago approximately, way before my graduation party was held. As I posted here that I was performed the play two days in a row (5/14-15). So umm.. after couple days of another "drama" with our director and set people against the actors, we stayed cool and try to build a better relationship between each other in order to make the play a real success.

I know my part wasn't that long, probably just 15 minutes or so upon stage, but people said I was a good actor actually. I was really flattered and glad because they still appreciate my deeds thought it wasn't that big. Then, after second day performance (5/15) we went Applebees to celebrate our play. It's gonna be sad, because the Seniors actors and crew would be leaving Annapolis HS including me and hopefully they (Seniors) can still help the play in the future. For me, I just wish.

LOL

In regards to the Seniors that would leaving the Annapolis Drama Club, the officer made the cast party to for us, seniors. Actually that was a lot of fun, not to mention in the end we ended up having a little fight between two actors, but actually we had fun with improvisations, ate bunch of foods (Jessica made me and Kortnie tanned sandwiches, because we're the only two colored participants. LOL). I always had a good time with my drama club. I wish I can pack them in my suitcases and bring 'em home so they can still talk and play with me.

Those are need to be packed on my suitcase

*Tonight is my graduation. This is just overwhelmingly awesome because it would be followed by Senior All Night Party, though I know it would be our last event ever. Hey no goodbyes allow whatsoever!*

No comments: