15 March 2010

Too much to fill up a bucket

Well, hola guys! Fed up myself with bunch of stuff lately and coming up with with those tiring days. But hey, no pain no gain, eh? Too much words to be spread in this post. So, hook your eyes up and watch my words typed.

Brand new trimester has come. Yo bull, 3rd trimester! What I'm going with as I got the new trimester? New schedule, apparently. So, in this trimester I'll stumble upon :

  • 1st Hour : Short Stories
  • 2nd Hour : Communication thru' Multimedia
  • 3rd Hour : Multi Purpose
  • 4th Hour : Graphic Communication
  • 5th Hour : Pre-calculus B
  • 6th Hour : Chemistry B


I hope it would be great trimester, since this is my last trimester in my highschool career in Annapolis HS (as you know my whole school career need to be filled with my another senior year back home, later). And hopefully I will get the grades as good as I got on the second trimester. Guess what? I got 4.00 GPA for previous trimester (yeay). That was tremendously awesome, because I thought I slacked on this second trimester, but the result sometimes polarized as you thought it could be.

My GPA, baby!

Next thing is..... I will join the baseball team on my highschool. We'll be having two tryouts on Monday (3/15) and Tuesday (3/16). So guys, cross your finger, another excitement what I'm going to right now seems tough, but who knows?

Umm... then I also joined a cover-designing competition which held by CSIET (or whatsoever?) and hopefully I win the competition as well as I won the video competition and got trip to Washington DC, but on this competition I got cash prize $500, instead. How fun it would be! So I just came up with two ideas of that cover design. Both of 'em are fully-retouched photographis that I captured intentionally. The first design is kinda grunge looking with background of two people making heart sign together (tera-thanks for Heather and Rob). then, the second design I made was a comic-looking design. Hopefully one of my submissions is recognized as winner on May 12th. Help me again guys!

1st Design

2nd Design

And the greatest thing I'm gonna tell you is, my hostfamily and I will be leaving to Washington DC in the matter of days. woohoo. I gotta hit you up with the pictures, might be in my facebook (click little icon on the right of this page that says my facebook, please!) or in here (if I have bunch more time). My kiddos from all over hosted state (PA, MD, DC and VA) will be gathered on my hotel and do some fun. This would be so excited.

I'm alson currently working on Perwakilan Kelas (PK) Page for my high school yearbook. It's kinda sad, when I working on the their pictures. Well, I miss those morons who filled my days on the last two years before I came here. I'm not emo, but you guys should pick me up when I got back to Indonesia!

I know, there's no such thing as leaving for a friendship. For sure.

From thousands miles away,
Arief Budiman